Hey so I went to the Manchester Nh show this weekend and while it was kind of depressing how few high end ball morphs and combos were being shown there I was able to pick up a few new colubrids! I now have 16 snakes total and no signs of stopping any time soon lol.

Here's the ghost poss het charcoal that I got from PJC exotics. Shes a wicked sweetheart, she hasn't even given me a tail rattle yet lol. My girl loves her too so I'm going to let her name her but it could be a while she sucks at coming up with names

And here's the Anery het Opal I got from PJC as well (she gave me an awesome deal on both of them)He's still just a little guy but I so want to get a lavendar female now to breed with him down the road!

Last but not by any means least my beautiful little albino cal king. I love how she's so freakin high purple! So what I like purple snakes so shoot me lol. Her name is Mrs. Silverstein since I named my other albino king Mitch after Mitch Hedburg (my favorite comic) and I want them to have funny babies!

So sorry if the pics aren't that great, I shot em running out the door to work yesterday lol. Later!