Nice tats! I love your new work Aleesh; your ideas on tattoo subject matter runs similar to what I intend on getting eventually. I want to get some autumn leaves (realistic) and am working on designing them.. I am actually waiting a few weeks until the leaves change more here at home.. I want the inspiration to be Real leaves! And elemental symbols..
Here is my black kitty that my husband did for me about 2 weeks ago It is in memory of Midnight, my childhood/teen cat, who sadly escaped and ran off in 2001 (I have suspicions that a hated ex of my friend had something to do with it.) It is a coverup of a pantherlike thing that Mark did on me in 2001.. it looks much better! The purple flames are old, and I am debating on what direction to go with it. It is on my right ankle (OWWWW)
I am actually starting to learn tattooing from Mark. I worked on his ankle last week; nothing monumental, just colored in some tribal-style flames. But I am eventually apprenticing under him.. it is unlike ANY other art!