hi!
thanks for posting my video here, cause that's why i found your site! it's hard to find german speaking sites about asfs (i´m from austria and living in berlin), so i'm really glad i found you!

susi (the fetching rat) is my most aggressive female, the other one on the video (grey-eared) is a tame male. susi kills anything that moves before even noticing what it was (gess that's why she likes balls so much ), unfortunately she fetched another females lip tonight, doesn't look good...

...but this one was lucky, a few weeks ago susi killed another female within a few seconds. she's quite heavy (over 120g although she's not fat) compared to my other femals, which come from a different line (smaller and more likely to flee than to bite).
right now i'm resocializing her to the group again, which btw. only works in a shower cabin full of dog hair (susi freezes for fear then and doesn't fight).

btw i don't keep ball-pythons, just a few corns. my asfs are more pets, i mainly keep (and train! ) mice...