I have friends who have had pythons albino, ball green, and something huuuge that required a special permit and was like 18ft long. Ok maybe it wasnt a python.

I live in a large 6th fl loft in a 101 year old conctrete building. Gets colder inside in winter (maybe like 48*) but never really hot even in summer. (California). I want a pet but do not have the time or environment that would be fair for a dog or any mammal.

Ive owned reptiles and insects but never a BP. Ive got plenty of windows and natural light. Based on my situation is there anything you can recommend as far as care and keeping it happy and healthy?

Also is there a formula for feeding? I read every couple of weeks but im sure size and weight and activity of the snake are factors. What size aquarium do owners recommend? Ive looked at babies, well smaller snakes around 12" but I dont want to throw it our when it gets too big or keep bringing up larger glass for it. Also, will it get so big that I cant get a large enough tank for it up to the 6th floor?

I want to make sure I can do it right before I do it.