Sorry if this is in the wrong place... If it is, PLEASE move it!

I think there should be 3 mandatory rules with the For Sale / Trade / Adoption section... One, seller should have to post their City / State. Two, they should also have to post if they are able, and or willing to ship! Three, they should also have to list acceptable payment methods.

These mandatory requirements would only make sense for both the seller and the buyer. Obviously I pay exra special attention to anything that goes up for sale anywere near my physical location. So often someone posts something, says it is local pickup only, and there is no mention of their location either in the post or in their profile.

Obviously If the seller can and will ship, that should be mentioned also. BUT only if they have already done their research, and really are able to ship live animals... Maybe even put some kind of disclosure with a check box that they have to check to verify they are familiar with the rules / costs / requirments of shipping live animals!

There should be a simple check box where they can choose the forms of payment they will except (examples, pay pal, personal check, money order, cash) I for one will not buy from a private breeder without using Pay Pal. If they refuse to take pay pal payments, I need to know that up front before any offers are made!

Can you put these three mandatory fields somewhere when starting a for sale post? The for sale section is awesome! These three simple requirements would certainly take it to the next level!

Mike