Quote Originally Posted by JBallPython
I know earlier in the thread I said to email or PM pictures for someone interested (which would still be the case because he's not allowed to post pictures)...but I'm really curious to why pictures of a paintball gun are not allowed in this thread.

I've read a thread where there were pictures of real guns and there weren't any issues with the participants posting them... I'm not trying to be antagonistic but it seems to me that this is a little hypocritical. I don't see that he is breaking the TOS, just trying to provide a picture to possibly bring interest in the paintball gun.

Mods feel free to address me in PM if you don't want to post it publicly, and delete my post if need be.

-Jason
It's not that we have anything against guns...or pictures of members holding a gun that they legally own. But recently, because the issue came up, the staff decided that SELLING guns was not something we needed to allow on BP.net.

However, we realize there is a bit of a "gray" area with things like BB guns and paintball guns...so the ads can stay, but the thread should keep a "low profile" and not contain pictures of weapons for sale. The seller may send PM's with any pics and info they wish to interested parties.

I'm not going to get into a long, public debate about every choice we make here...but if anyone feels the need for more clarification on the matter, I'll be happy to take the matter up in PM's.