73 Days!

I have officially planned to embark to NARBC in Tinley Park. Made the hotel reservations tonight.

I didn't know if I was going to go, so I was talking to my parents about it thinking they'd be uninterested in the idea of me going. Well my dad told me he'd love to go with me. I've been teaching him more and more about my leopard geckos, and their different morphs, he's held several of the babies while I've cleaned their tubs...and everyday I had eggs in the incubator it was, "any more babies hatch yet?" I'm really enjoying that I can finally share a bit of my hobby with my family. I've just started to show my pops a few of the other genus of geckos, and what I'm planning on looking for at Tinley.

I'm hoping for a gecko heavy show! I want to see lots of Aurics, cresties, chahoua, leachies, knobtails, diplodactylus, oedura and of course leos! I'd love to attend the New Caledonian Gecko Symposium going on earlier in the week...but my schedule won't allow for me to be in Chicago until Friday evening.

I'll be looking specifically for:
Nephrurus levis levis
Rhacodactylus ciliatus (good ol' cresties!)
Rhacodactylus auriculatus
-Normals, striped, reds, oranges, whatever I can find!
Rhacodactylus chahoua

and various leo morphs, but who knows really what I'll bring home. You all should be able to find me wherever there are geckos. More than likely wearing me trademark white bears hat. Man O' Man I can't wait.

Who else is planning on attending, and what will you be looking for/at?