I dropped my corn snake yesterday morning.
He's 7 months old and really healthy. No problems with shedding or feeding, a happy and sturdy guy in general.

I was handling him away from his viv for the first time to get used to it (since I always handle him over it to ensure safety). He decided to take a leap of faith and smacked onto my wooden floor from maybe 3-4 feet (120 cm or so, a little below chest). It wasn't a big thud and he's small but I panicked so much! I didnt see if he fell upside down or head first since my heart just plummeted.

I immediately grabbed him off so he wouldnt escape. I held him for a bit to examine and after his initial shock he started moving a little around on my hand again with tongue flickering. There wasnt any visible damage and I let him back to his terrarium. He seemed to move just fine if not a bit frantic.

Now hes been hiding all yesterday and morning and I'm worried. Hes poked his head out once so Im guessing he hasnt broken his neck or anything. Can corns break their bones from this fall? Any head injuries or internal damage possible? Can they be traumatized and will this affect future handling sessions? Could he see me as a potential threat now?? Im going to feed him today and im so worried he'll pass on it.