Hello everyone, so I have a question concerning what size rat to feed my ball python. I have had my Super
Mojave BP for a little over a year and I got her when she was a year old. I started out feeding her small
mice consistently and have slowly went up to a medium sized rat. She currently weighs 1,116 grams and I
just fed her her first medium sized rat which weighs 85-149 g. I had previously been feeding her smaller
rats every 7-10 days and was wondering how many days I need to wait to feed her again now that she's on
a medium sized rat. I'm asking because every chart/article online tells me something different and was
hoping someone could help me figure out the correct amount of days in between each feeding.

Also does she seem to be around a healthy weight for her age? She is 28 months old and weighs 1,116
grams. When I got her she was extremely small and the seller told me she was given back to him because her first owner was not feeding her properly and I've always wondered if she was behind in her growing
because of that.

Best,
Aiden:)