Quote Originally Posted by Bogertophis View Post
It's fun to see snakes on branches, but just remember he's as good at this as he's ever likely to be- the wide body of a BP doesn't translate to much in the way of gymnastics, especially after they grow larger. I'm all for "enrichment" but I'd stick to wide "branches" or driftwood things- not sure if those backgrounds would be wide enough?

He might also enjoy tunnels just as much? Like a couple of those half-round tree-bark tunnels- they're very stable to climb on, & they offer hiding too, but not to take the place of his actual "hides" of course.
I'm not thinking of making a huge jungle gym but adding something a little more. He's a pretty active climber right now. When I hold him he's always trying to climb up on me or objects. When I check on him late at night he's often perched on the branch so I think he would utilize some more climbing options. He's very active at night. Every morning I'm having to put his terrarium back together after he's knocked around all the fake plants. He managed to completely tip over the water bowl once.

The rock wall is more of a visual thing for me than him. I would like the terrarium to look more nature-y even though 90% of everything is plastic. There are a couple premade reptile rockwalls like Universal Rocks that could be made to fit the back of a T-10 but it covers those back vents. I never see him use the little tunnel log that's in there but maybe he would like a bigger version. The hides will remain! I try to kind of hide them by putting fake plants on top of them.