So little hiccup here I just want some other opinions I have an active hognose snake that every night rubs against the top of the colubrid rack I have for him.

What has me confounded is that the Temps are okay, the humidity is fine(I live in Florida and he's a western). He has a GREAT feeding response sheds are all full and nothing stuck. So I don't think he's stressed?

However, the rack is kind of bland, should I try adding some decorations or buying a terrarium and seeing if its just boredom? None of the other hog-noses I have expressed themselves this much.

So a quick recap,

Hognose rubbing/scrapping the top of the rack he is in, there are two other hog-noses in the same rack with no issues.

Humidity and temps are all normal from the research I could conduct(It's rather interesting how little information there is without having to watch video) just in case though I am providing a hot spot of about 91, a cool spot of 75-80 degrees, the humidity is probably slightly higher than needed but not too much at 50-60%. If any of this is wrong please assist me.

Other than this and checking every now and then maybe I just have an overactive Hognose which would be the best-case scenario for me I will adjust accordingly.

Also if anyone knows any sites for care and peculiarities about Hognoses.