Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,911

0 members and 1,911 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,393
Threads: 248,764
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, bananas_momma

Threaded View

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,072 Times in 5,330 Posts

Re: Cornell, my Jungle Carpet Python

Quote Originally Posted by EL-Ziggy View Post
    Beautiful jungle brother! What's not to love about Morelia?There's nothing like seeing them in the sunlight and open spaces imo. He looks big in those pics and he's gonna get even bigger and better as he grows. That's a perfect climbing tree for your carpets too. It has lots of supportive branches but it's not too high for them to get away from you. Get them outside when you can and enjoy the show!!
    Thanks brother!!!

Honestly, I haven't found a thing about Morelia I don't love so far. They're so EASY (so far at least) on top of being such beautiful animals. I've handled adults so I know they can be impressive size and strength, but still easily handleable. I love how curious they are too.

That tree's gonna be great for a few summers, but they'll be too heavy for most of it in a few years. But I'mma take advantage while I can. It'll start blooming soon too, so they'll look great among the green leaves and white flowers.
    It'll be cool to follow their growth and color changes each season when going back to the tree.

P.S. I hold YOU largely responsible for my Morelia addiction!!!! So thank you!!! Hahahhahahaha!!! At least I won't need meetings with this addiction!!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Craiga 01453 For This Useful Post:

EL-Ziggy (04-28-2020),Reinz (04-29-2020)