Hey, y'all!

I recently made friends with the manager of a reptile shop near me (I was bored on the 4th and decided to hang out there, as they were open with normal hours, and since no one else was in the store, I got to handle a lot of their reptiles, which was super fun!) and mentioned that I was planning on breeding my ball pythons once I get them up to size. My new friend mentioned he'd be interested in buying hatchlings to sell in the store, as he thought my snakes were gorgeous, and because I mentioned I wanted to make a project out of producing some BELs. This was super exciting to me, because I was wondering what I was going to do with the hatchlings I produced. I'm not opposed to listing them places and shipping them, but since this is a local store, I could easily just drop them off.

Since I was thinking about it, I wanted to see if anyone had experience in the area or knew if there should be a difference in price point if I'm selling direct to a buyer versus if the snake is going to be resold. I've noticed that some morphs are listed a bit high (e.g., $120 normal hatchling), and I would assume this is because the goal for the store is to make as much profit as possible.

TL;DR: Should I sell hatchlings at market price, regardless of buyer? Or is there some different way to sell to a store?

Also, would there be any pertinent tax consequences from selling to a store rather than direct to a buyer? Relevant to Texas would be helpful. I'm not sure there would be, but if anyone knows... I also only plan to keep this a hobby (for now). Thanks!!