I have a total of 6 snakes who I love very dearly I am trying the best I can to provide the best care for them but I have recently run into a problem. On 1-15-18 I received my acurites to monitor the temps and humidity but unfortunately my readings aren’t good. I have my snakes in a rack system and use paper towels for the bedding but will be switching to something else due to the humidity being low with paper towels. My main problem is the acurites read 77 to 84 degrees in the tubs on the warm side my stat for the snakes is set to 90 degrees. I was told on a Facebook group that I need to up the room temp but here is my problem I live in a very tiny apartment like tiny house small. I can’t move them anywhere else and can’t add a heater (I have crested geckos in the same small room) nor can I up the temp in my apartment it’s controlled for the whole building so what can I do to up the temp in the tubs? Could I just up the stat to a little higher temp until the acurites read whatever the temp should be inside (should be between 86-90 correct?)? I need some help please! I don’t want to have to get rid of my babies or anything happening