Hey guys, this is a female Ball Python that we rescued from someone. So all we know is female and may not have eaten in a few months. We've had her for a few days now.
General info: Aspen shavings, Big water dish, Clay hide (not pictured), and two log things she can slither under. A heat pad that isn't fully working so the heat is not up. I need to get a probe and temp/humid checkers.

1. her tank is a 30 Gal. 36" x 12" x 18" is this big enough for her to stay in forever or do I need her in a bigger one. .She is VERY active at night trying in vain to escape her habitat so not sure about sizing.

2. I've seen her Drink, but not poop. I've read that they sometimes don't poop till after shed, which she looks like she is still in. Is this normal?

3. Her skin looks a little saggy, as shown in the picture (could be normal?) Is this normal?

4. What morph is she ? just a normal? More for curiosity.

5. Her heat pad isn't working as well as it should, can I/ should I place a red heat lamp on her. (it's the only one I have and can't go shopping till tomorrow.) Should the heat pad cover half or a 1/4 or the tank?

6. How soon should I offer her food, we bought a frozen rat and mouse. Is the mouse or Rat better for trying to get her to eat after a "dry"? spell.

Any other advice you have would be great haven't owned a BP in a very long time, so I am quite a bit rusty. But have been looking here, youtube and anywhere else I can get info to be the best caretaker I can be. Thank you so much for your help