Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,743

0 members and 1,743 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,392
Threads: 248,762
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, ball-o-rama

Thread: Hello guys!

Threaded View

Thanks

Hello guys!

Hey. Just wanted to drop in and say hi. New to the BP world. I got myself a small BP and got a glass tank with mesh setup. I followed one of the very comprehensive guides here and have it all set up and Nagini (yes i know, stereotypical name ) set up and he seems to enjoy it. Hot/cold/humidity all where is recommended. He is a very inquisitive snakey, loves to explore when he is active. Only issue I am having is feeding. From what I was told, he was on a 1week feeding schedule on pinkies, but I can't seem to get him to eat yet. Only been about 1.5 weeks since I got him, so I'm not SUPER worried just yet. Tried some of the "tricks" mentioned from other BP owners. But I dont think I will start getting worried until the 3 or 4 week mark unless told otherwise. I havent written his weight down yet, but he doesnt seem to be losing weight.

Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for having a great forum with lots of information. Ill read around more on feeding and see where that takes me!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SlashaLO For This Useful Post:

MJ_Bosley (08-27-2017)