I have had a gorgeous pair of 2016 Marble Borneos since May 25th. Both have never been anything but perfect, docile angels. I handle them pretty much every day and their dispositions have always been just as sweet as could be. However, ever since their last feeding this past Monday the male has been acting completely schizo all of the sudden! When I pull his tub out and touch him with my snake hook he immediately gets totally defensive and "flinchy" and throws his body around then he will just lay there tensed up and sorta twitching for a minute. When I touch him with the hook again the same thing happens... So, I have just not taken him out for the past couple of days. The only thing that has changed in my husbandry is, Monday was their second feeding since I increased the size of their prey items 2 weeks ago. Do you guys have any idea what could be going on with this previously sweet little fella? Did he just decide to start putting on a big show or should I be concerned that something might be wrong with him?