Hi
I'm new to this site as a member but have frequently looked over it over the last 6 months or so for reassurance.
Looking forward to 'virtually' meeting folk and expanding my knowledge of BPs.

I've been fortunate enough in my years to have owned a lot of pets (horses, dogs, cats, rabbits, guinea pigs, terrapins, fish and not forgetting the stick insects...)

These days I just have one pet - A 9 month old BP who I got in October 2016 (after going in for a corn snake and falling in love with the little BP) and he is possibly the most beautiful creature on earth and the best pet ever.

After a long often stressful deadline meeting day I get home and open the doors to his Viv. Sometimes he will have an explore around but mostly seems happy stretched out along my legs whilst getting stroked.

Shedding started off as a painful process - it took several days and was very flakey but now leading up to a shed he has warm baths for 5 mins each night once his eyes turn blue and shedding is pretty much in one go now and never takes longer than about 45 mins.

He has just this weekend moved into a bigger viv and seems a bit unsure but I hope he will be back to his normal self after a couple of days.

Anyway i rambled on a bit there - I was only going to say Hi :-)

Tash