Quote Originally Posted by Sauzo View Post
Wow Sniper is bigger than Rosey probably then lol. Kind of funny as Rosey is a female too.

The snakes are all angels until they get hungry haha. The ones who let you know are mostly Rosey and Caesar. The others come out and cruise around but they dont spend the whole night destroying their cages like Rosey and Caesar. Maybe they are just too small atm haha. I mean i would bet you couldnt get Rosey to bite you. Even the vet sticking a needle into the lump on her nose to do a culture, Rosey just sat there and didnt move or anything. The vet and nurse were very surprised. The minute they were done though, Rosey spent the whole time trying to get back to me. She wouldnt quit until she was on me, then she wanted to check out the vet and nurse but only from the safety of me lol.

My beardie was the same way. First time she went to the vet, she got so scared, she pooped all over the nurses shoes and exam table and then ran and jumped on me and held onto the front of my shirt lol. The vet joked around with how my 'kids' seem to really love 'dad' lol.

And I hear ya, I got lucky as well as all my snakes are really mellow and laid back except during dinner time lol. Allison was the only one who was a terror and never calmed down
I'll get some Sniper pictures up soon. He needs to shed.