This seems to be the only area to just say hi to everybody. XD So here it goes.

My name is Terra and that's all you're getting out of me for now. I am struggling through college, not so much because of bad grades, but because after three years of schooling I just don't have the money to finish up my BA in Wildlife Management. I live in New York and I keep a number of herps as a hobby. I love all animals, including the bugs, amphibians and reptiles. I am a hobby artist and photographer so some of my work does get sold and helps me out with school funds. I'm working only one part time job at k-mart right now, though I am looking for jobs elsewhere.

Let's see what else to say? Um... When I had the time and enough money during winter I liked to snowboard. I was getting good enough to be able to do tricks on the damn thing despite my being afraid of heights.

Hmmm.. I've been writing a book for years and years now. Since I do it for fun I don't exactly sit myself down to get the thing finished and done, but maybe one day you will all get to see it. I think that's about it for me, unless someone's got questions they wanna ask me. If that's the case go right on ahead and shoot them at me. I'll answer when I get back online to the site.

FYI I am single, but that's probably cause I never dated through high school and had only one boy friend in college. I think I just have no idea how to flirt or date. Or maybe guys are just not into a 180 pound girl who dropped an additional 60 pounds trying to lose weight. Should I post a picture of myself? I don't know maybe you guys should tell me. XD