I will be getting a beardie on monday and i have been reaserching everything that i will need I have got the viv upto scratch already and it is ready for ma new babie to come home into, the question i have got is when im feeding my beardie thing that we would eat such as food that we need to cook like most things on this list
1/2 cup shredded green beans or lima beans (for protein)
1/2 cup shredded orange-fleshed squash, yam, sweet potato or carrot
1/2 cup vegetables chosen for variety such as bell peppers of all colors, broccoli, carrot, cauliflower, corn, kohlrabi, parsnip, peas, potatoes (cooked, plain), rice (cooked, plain), pumpkin, radishes, rutabaga, snow peas.
1/4 cup chopped or mashed fruit, such as apple (no seeds), apricots, blueberries, bananas (no skin), berries (mine LOVE raspberries), cantaloupe, figs, grapes, honeydew, kiwi, mangos, papaya, peaches, pears, plums, watermelon (no seeds).
do I cook them for the beardie like i would if i was going to cook them for me or do i give them to it rore ? that is the only thing i couldnt find anywhere, I know it might sound dumb to you experianced keepers but i just had to make sure. thanks for ur help in advance