So I'm not sure how hands-on I should be with these little buggers. I check on them 2-3 times a day (in the morning, when I get home from work, and before bed same as the snakes), but since they're in the sterilite tubs I can see what they're doing, so I've basically been checking that they haven't decided to kill each other, have food and water, and still have adequate, unconsumed chewy toys. But last night the plump one had some babies, which were added into the squirming pile of existing babies (seems like most have sank to the bottom of the pile?), but one had escaped and was blindly crawling around with adults running over it and I felt bad.

I decided to reach into the tub and put it back in the pile, which got me gently bitten for my efforts (So glad it decided to just test my skin for edibility instead of a full on bite, but man these guys are FAST!). So I'm wondering, should I have interfered? Should I have just let the little guy crawl away? Would the adults eventually have put it back in the pile? If you do interfere, what's the kindest, least stressful to them, but still protecting your own skin method of handling them (babies and adults)?

Thanks!