For the next year, my family will be planning on moving out into the country-side outskirts of Bexar County, located in central Texas. Currently, we are closer to the center of Bexar County, located within San Antonio city limits. San Antonio currently bans the possession of most exotic pets, including exotic cats, wolves, "poisonous" reptiles, crocodilians, you know, the usual. There is no ban on nonvenomous reptiles though. Monitors, pythons and boas both large and small, colubrids, etc are legal within city limits. However, as I have stated, we are moving beyond city limits, but still within county limits. So that had me wondering just out of curiosity, will I be able to keep otherwise restricted animals out there? (for example, a Serval cat, or a hot reptile? Not that I'm considering the hots though.)
I also want to know if there are restrictions on other pets and animals though, such as livestock, the previously mentioned exotics such as reptiles, dogs, cats, etc. Just all to stay in the know.