I want to compile some good detailed information from people that currently keep large colonies of well established Dubia. I don't want responses from people who are new to keeping Dubia or who do not have large colonies because that information wouldn't be very helpful. I want to know the information that you have found through keeping a large colony for a length of time and not just theory that somebody came up with and never tested.

1. What do you currently use for your dry food? Do you make a mix yourself or do you buy a pre-made food that is made for a different type of animal?

2. Are you having a lot of success with this dry food? What I mean by this is have you been having consistently low die offs and high breeding numbers while using it?

3. How many Dubia do you currently keep and what size tub do you keep them in?

4. How many full size 12x12 egg crates and/or cut egg crates do you use for the number of roaches that you have in each tub?

5. Do you have your fruit, water, and dry food bowls on the ground of the tub or raised up and sitting on top of egg crates? I ask this because since putting mine about 8 inches up on top of egg crates it seems like they aren't hardly getting to them even though egg crates are surrounding them making it easy to get in and out.

I think that I had one more question but I accidentally deleted all of the write up and had to redo it so I don't know what I had written. If you can think of any extra information to add please do so. I'm sure that this will be helpful to more people than just myself.

Thanks in advance,
Adam