Quote Originally Posted by Mike41793 View Post
Just my opinion...

When I read the OP I thought "best" just meant your favorite in your collection.

Best doesn't necessarily mean highest quality here imo. A good example of what I mean would be this:
Jinx's flame is a good example of the morph, but I personally don't care for her. I like the fire girl I bought better. Am I saying jinx's flame is ugly or that my fire is "higher quality"? Not by any means. I'm just making the point that different people are going to have different tastes when it comes to certain morphs and what they like to see in them. They aren't really being elitist.
x2

There are many snakes that dont look stunning or anything but that are just crazy for breeding. Like a lesser mojave blue-eye lucy, that also has spider or enchi or pinstripe or something else in it, you just dont see it. And then there is personal taste. My taste is opposite of what many others consider desireable. If its just a color morph, i want the alienheads and the incomplete backstripe. For me, unless a pattern morph is involved, i want to see the normal pattern of a natural BP with changed colors. For a reduced pattern, there are morphs that do it. Aesthetics are really complicated, its like judging art, and in BPs i like to see morphs acting on a completely normal and average background "canvas", which is the whole and healthy gene pool of the species. I would never go looking for, lets say, a reduced pattern pewter. I would search for one where i like the colors and the influence of both genes, but patternwise i would want a good example of the ordinary, a pewter with alienheads and broken up backstripe. And for me a nce high-contrast albino has nice alienheads and a completely normal pattern, with extraordinary coloration.

Anyway, just keep posting these images, i like this thread But if you can or want or are able to do, include the genetics of the BPs you display