Hey everybody,
Well, I related in my previous thread about how my new Ball Python Apok nailed me on my finger the other night ( I deserved it!!! ) and I thought I would ask all of you for your bite stories in dealing with Pythons and Boas.First of all, I would say that the bite from Apok was totally harmless - he struck and recoiled so fast that I didnt even have time to react and pull away which is a good thing because I would not want to pull any of his teeth loose and start a good infection.I worry more about HIM than I do ME... :wink: the bite on my finger was just some very tiny needle prick like punctures...it was nothing at all really.Perhaps that might allay the fears of some other BP owners

However I must say that I am curious about what a bite would be like from something much larger - say a Green Tree Python or Emerald Tree Boa - I have read that they have large frontal fangs to snag birds with..sounds like it would hurt a "tad" more than a BP.Or how about a full grown Reticulated Python??? that would suck huh??? :shock: :shock:

Do any of you more experienced keepers out there have some good bite stories??? please tell us of them!!!!!!!!!!!

EyeLashViper