Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,667

0 members and 1,667 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,393
Threads: 248,764
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, bananas_momma

Threaded View

Thanks

Been a while. Meet Salazar.

Been gone for a while now.

Figured I may as well come back--with a new friend as well. Meet Salazar. He's a hypo het albino boa we picked up from Snake Eyes Exotics. We passed their table five or six times and just kept coming back to him.. He's just a beauty!

They were very friendly and answered all our questions. We almost picked up a sibling of his as well but... Juuust out of our reach monetarily for now. We weren't even supposed to buy anything, I think our families might have thrown a fit if we came home with TWO snakes! But I think we'll be keeping them in mind in the future if we ever get any more boas.

He's eating frozen thawed like a champ already and was sweet and docile at the show. He got skittish and bolted out of his deli cup the moment we got home, though, but that gave us a chance to snap some quick pictures since he was already out. Now he's in his enclosure and we're leaving him alone for a while to settle in.

Enough talking, here are the pictures!

Anyway, I'm totally in love! New baby snake syndrome is kicking in..I can't keep my eyes off of his enclosure, he's such a cutie! So fun having a baby in the house again!
    Last edited by purplemuffin; 08-27-2012 at 03:41 PM.