Tuesday will be 2 weeks I have had my BP now. He's a 2011 and I finally got a scale this past Friday so found he weighs 132g. So here's the timeline:
4/10 Received him
4/13 ate small mouse F/T (12g)
4/16 or 17 ate small mouse F/T (12g)
4/20 ate large mouse F/T (20-21g)

As a note these where from Petco since I was trying to determine what size feed before buying off the internet. Now although it was 7 days between the first and third feeding he attacked the mouse almost instantly. As you can see here: http://youtu.be/G6m3y0H29cw He is out and around his enclosure often which I know everyone says he should be hiding. Temperature and humidity are good. I would say the first time I saw hime hide for 24 hours straight was 4/20-4/21 right after he ate. By yesterday afternoon he was out again in what looked like hunt mode. Tongue flickering and all. Actually when I just now pulled the large mouse out to weigh it (right in front of his cage ) he turned as if to look at it and semi coiled his neck. Also since it seems to be a topic in so many other threads he hasn't pooped yet which I am not worried about since I think he is using everything he eats. The big question is should I try feeding again or wait longer?