I lost my bearded dragon today. She was the sweetest pet I have ever had. She loved to snuggle and would anxiously come out of her enclosure, climb up and cuddle. I will moss her greatly.

She was young, only 3. I just took her for her yearly checkup about a month ago, had every test available run and the bet came back with a clean bill of health, she was in great health.

I went out for a few errands today and same home. I walked in to feed her, and she was slumped over her hide and I knew she was gone.

Her entire life she had problems with constantly having eggs that were not fertile and that must have taken a toll on her to a point. I had vets check her and she was showing great Waltham but laid at least a dozen sets of eggs over 2 years that were infertile. I don't know if this contributed to her death.

She always would great me at her enclosure and let me know when she wanted to come out, the second I would take her out she would hurry up my a and snuggle close to me, usually in my hair or by my neck.

I only lost her hours ago and I miss her greatly, I would give anything for one more snuggle session.

I buried her in my backyard, and just now made a drink and sat by her and told her how much I loved her, I can't believe she is gone. She was my only non snake pet, but she held a special place in my heart, I just wish I could have snuggled her one last time