Hey there all!

So...for those wondering, soaking your snake in lukewarm water for about 15 minutes seems to be a lovely cure for sausage butt. I've been under the impression that my BCI was prone to constipation since she doesn't poop all that regularly. Well, I took her out to check on her and take her outside for some sun when I noticed her tail was majorly puffy! So, I put some warm water in the bath tub and let her soak for maybe 15 minutes.

I let her slither through my hand a couple times and then took her out to dry off since nothing had come out yet. I figure she would go soon enough now that she got a little extra hydration. Well, I let her slither through the towel and as soon as she came out the other end I saw her lift her tail. I immediately dashed over to her tank (so she didn't go on the carpet), she rested her head on my shoulder, huffed/hissed and began to push, followed by the release of the biggest, foulest smelling deposit I have ever had the opportunity to smell (from a snake anyway).

Needless to say, she seems much happier now. I took it as encouragement for me to clean her home. Lol. Just thought I'd share.