This is one of those questions You post before bed and hope you wake up to replies.
So...were going to.be getting a rack. Currently we has 4 balls, 2 juveniles (2.0) and two adults (1.1) so when tax season comes around were getting said rack, (maybe sooner if finances permit) and when tinley cones hopefully a few more snakes! So my question... what would be the best rack I could get, Because I have NO knowledge rack wise. I would LIKE it to stay between $200-$400 preferably with shipping. I seem stingy but I want my fest rack to last me a year Or two until I can get a much better one which then I can use this one for my quarantine process.. so. For the price, and to say hold 5-8 juveniles and 2-4 adults. (You never know what you might buy, but I don't want more then 10 snakes yet) what would be my beat bet? I'm open for all suggestions and personal points of view. I want to provide the best for my snakes and I could just buy one, but I want to know before hand that it's good.

On a side note. Links to the exact rack would be awesome. thanks in advanced everyone!

~Zachary R.