Hey guys! So I just picked up that pit puppy a couple weeks ago. We got her on antibiotics, made sure she was up to date on shots, and got her settled in. So with a new harness we decided to try out hand at our first walk with the new puppy, now named Cinnamon or Cinny for short.

Oddly enough when we were walking away from the house, she whimpered a lot and didn't walk more than maybe a foot in front of me the entire time. The farther we got from the house the more nervous she seemed to be become. When we turned around, however, that's when the typically bully behavior I have heard about came out.

She dug in deep and was pulling as hard as she could to try and get back to the house. The harness helped a ton for keeping her in check, though every step was a big push of her back legs. I now know why when I see bullies they sometimes have those HUGE back leg muscles. That girl could really get down and pull lol.

We made her sit and wait when we got home before opening the door. We've been working on building the idea that in order to get something she really wants, she needs to sit and be a good girl, then she gets her reward. We're still working on the jumping... but its getting a bit better day by day.