Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,083

0 members and 1,083 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,216
Threads: 248,624
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Sharon84

Threaded View

Thanks

Re: Citrus Whiteout Pastels!

I for one am one happy customer of Amir's. I have spent thousands with Amir and will do more in the future. He is the best in my opinion and I envy that man. He sees things that people just don't. I can't explain it you all. If there was one person I had to pick to name a morph, he is the one I would go to before ANYONE else and I mean ANYONE. He is honest and he takes cares of his customers like he has done with me. The funny thing is I was just taking pictures this weekend of my animals and guess what, they are citrus combos. They are amazing and I am lucky and I mean LUCKY to be working with them.

Pictures taking this weekend. I hope you do not get offended AMir, these are the best of the best in my opinion and I am not trying to take over your thread.
    CItrus pewter at 2 1/2 years old and he is a non whiteout but he threw whiteout animals this past season.

Father of this clutch

and this clutch
    Males

Females

Father to this whiteout

and to this white out

CItrus pastel whiteout breeding as of this weekend bought from Amir

Citrus whiteout silver streak bought from Amir

I have been to Amir's house and I can not explain the CRAZY citrus whiteout combos this man has. Look at mine, now imagine that 20X over with better stuff. I am sure the pictures from Amir and Jonathan will come. You have to remember that these guys are BIG breeders with busy schedules. Happy customers and being true speak for themselves.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ace of Snakes For This Useful Post:

Ch^10 (11-07-2011)