Hey everyone. Don't own a BP yet but in a few more weeks I will.

Been a reptile owner on and off since I was a kid. Used to keep box turtles. In college I had a bearded dragon which was adopted out to a friend of mine to breed with her female beardie. As of now I am out of college and living on my own and wanting to kick back into the scaled pets. I plan on getting a sulcata tortoise in the future but since I live in an apartment right now...I fear getting one and having it outgrow living space. In the meantime, I have never owned a snake and have never been able to own one because of a mother who was willing to put up with turtles...as long as they have a shell!

The last weekend of October there is a Reptile Expo here in Houston that I plan on going to and finding a BP. I've been looking at some of the morphs available from different breeders to get familiar. I like the Woma morph a lot. There are other morphs I like too but as the more exquisite you get...the bigger dent on your bank account you can expect.

I'll prolly walk in there with a few hundred bucks and find the one that says "Take me home"

In the meantime, Constrictor Northwest is making a display cage for me with a proheat unit installed. Basically getting everything in order for the baby to arrive!