i think her funniest quirk is that when she meows no sound comes out of her mouth...she clearly opens up to say something but theres no sound. we've heard her meow before but now its like she doesnt feel the need to use her voice.

the neighborhood is not slow, per say but it's definitely not super busy & our house is not too close to the main road leading to the neighborhood.
we dont really have a fence, yet.
behind our house is a small shallow creek down in a ditch surrounded by briars and very tall trees, pine & some others.
kitty ninja skills, lol.
she may be learning something from being around our special needs son, bless his heart he only wants to give her "love" . he doesnt know his own strength but is learning to "touch nice" (be gentle).
anyways, i'm fully aware that the kitty will need ALL of the shots necessary before she can safely be an outdoor cat. theres other cats out & about in the neighborhood so i'd like to not expose her to any of their potential germs until she's fully protected.
now another question, with outdoor cats in the neighborhood, are their territories usually their homes & properties or do they have ranges like most of the wild critters? i always assumed it was the properties.