Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,101

2 members and 1,099 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,158
Threads: 248,599
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Brayden0924

Threaded View

Thanks
    Thanked 4,381 Times in 3,885 Posts
    Blog Entries

My Childhood Dog

This was my first childhood pet that passed away. I have been talking a little about her when people make a thread for their dog, so I decided to make one just for her. I had her from age 4-17 and she was the best dog ever! I don't think any dog will ever come close to replacing her. I loved her so much. By the end of her life she had water around her heart and really bad arthritis. It got to the point that she would cry when you pet her even with pain meds. She even bit me a couple times when I was petting her She was also epileptic-which is normal for old Dalmatians, was on meds and still has seizures all the time. It was so sad letting her go and I thought I was making the wrong decision, it felt like I was killing her. But I came to terms with it and decided it was definitely the right choice, but it was hard I held her head in my hands and took her to my grandparent's farm and buried her under an apple tree.

Me at 17 with her on the way to put her to sleep. We took her out for ice cream one last time. I was bawling my eyes out. Her purple tag is on my key chain.

With my little sister. She was the happiest dog on the planet. She was 13 in this picture as well.
    Last edited by SlitherinSisters; 12-22-2010 at 02:20 PM.