Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,169

0 members and 3,169 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,137
Threads: 248,576
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, dangereux
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,788 Times in 4,306 Posts

Re: Being harrassed by a reptile rescue

Hi,

I'm sorry.

But your stated goal of putting your side has been accomplished - which is, after all, what the OP did.

Sounds fair to me.

If you have hard facts go to the BOI - we have never hosted anything similar on this site.

Both sides are now viewable by anyone - we do not remove threads very often on here on the grounds you are responsible for what you type.

I'm sorry you feel the owners and staff of this site have been condecending in their communications with you - but please try to understand you are dragging up drama from almost 10 months ago that was happily drifting towards obscurity and would be again if you simply stopped posting in it.

I do have to say however you are hardly without blame in the attitude you have expressed towards three different members of staff in the short time you have been here.

We let you stay and we let you post to get your side of the story out. We do not have to do either of those things as this is a private site.

When you walk into someones house do you immediately pee on the rug and complain when the owners are less than jovial in return?

Seriously. Think about it. Or your time on this forum is likely to be brief.

dr del
    Last edited by dr del; 06-01-2010 at 11:04 PM. Reason: punctuation
    Derek

7 adult Royals (2.5), 1.0 COS Pastel, 1.0 Enchi, 1.1 Lesser platty Royal python, 1.1 Black pastel Royal python, 0.1 Blue eyed leucistic ( Super lesser), 0.1 Piebald Royal python, 1.0 Sinaloan milk snake 1.0 crested gecko and 1 bad case of ETS. no wife, no surprise.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dr del For This Useful Post:

BPelizabeth (06-01-2010),Foschi Exotic Serpents (06-01-2010),Kaorte (06-01-2010),Kyle@theHeathertoft (07-23-2010),waltah! (06-01-2010)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,221 Times in 1,151 Posts

Since you're also a lawyer now, having studied law and all that, in between basking in your all-consuming knowledge, you'd know that you haven't got any proof she ordered the product from you, nor that she agreed that if she changed her mind about shipping the lizard to you that she would then return the super special shipping box to you, or forward it to someone else.

You also didn't send that legal paper declaring the debt within 5 days of contacting her, and if you already knew all about the legalities, why would you state you could harrass her all you want because you weren't a sales person, you were a bill collector?

Talk to yourself some more about how you've saved 4 million lizards, single-handedly delivered a baby during a typhoon on a sinking boat, all while cradling hatching eggs with your teeth. Doesn't mean anyone owes you money, nor does it give you some right to harrass people into paying for something you admit you shipped for free.

I'll expect another response with some more "I'm the bestest ever" with a side order of "I can harrass whoever I want, because I think I'm owed for being the bestest ever".
    Theresa Baker
    No Legs and More
    Florida, USA
    "Stop being a wimpy monkey,; bare some teeth, steal some food and fling poo with the alphas. "

Royal Morphz Maker Royal Morphz's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhrynosomaTexas View Post
    Wow, actually learned something? Well I don't trust someone who didn't know enough about reptile shipping to know that, or do research before slamming someone who does so successfully for many years.

I have rescued well over 100 horned lizards by USPS express without ONE SINGLE FATALITY in transit. I'll stick to the way I do it, thank you very much.

Why don't you or one of the mods inform the OP. It's not my responsibility. She didn't offer the same courtesy before slamming me here.
    Ok I am gonna say this is gonna stop. Saying anyone doesn't know a thing about reptiles because we don't ship USPS. Sir you are on a Ball Python forum, as per 1992 it has been against USPS's rules to ship any snake. So I think anyone that ships here would use Fedex as its the only shipping method we have as of yet. So after reading twice where you said to 2 members here that they shouldn't be owning reptiles because they don't know USPS ships retiles is a moot point. Please don't make that statement again.
    Last edited by Royal Morphz; 06-01-2010 at 11:20 PM.
    Tim Johnson

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Royal Morphz For This Useful Post:

Kyle@theHeathertoft (07-23-2010)

Thanks

Wow, not making many friends now, are we? Your time mustn't be as valuable as you think it is if it's worth so much of it to pursue a measly $20 debt. The OP seems to have just been blowing off steam if anything, nobody seemed to see much real harm in anything that went on between you two, but I think you've made your character quite clear to all of us by now. And for the record, if you're trying to save face, it's not a very good idea to throw a tantrum every time somebody disagrees with you. You're really not impressing anybody. We get it. You're so smart, you're always right, no one knows anything but you, and you're clearly a very understanding, forgiving, easy-to-work with individual. Has this been worth all the time it's taken so far?
    0.1 07 Normal "Bigsnake"
    1.0 08 Lesser "Congo"
    1.0 12 Piebald "Pixel"

Sahuarita, AZ...about 30 miles SW of Tucson
    Thanks

This thread is being locked, it will be re-opened in the event that either parties have something new to add dealing with the situation. Thank you!
    Last edited by BPelizabeth; 06-02-2010 at 12:20 AM.
    Michelle
    Lets just say it has advanced to ....way too much to list

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678