Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,051

1 members and 3,050 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,100
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Scott L.
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,678 Times in 1,596 Posts
    Blog Entries

Re: Being harrassed by a reptile rescue

Quote Originally Posted by Foschi Exotic Serpents View Post
    So the USPS ships live reptiles? If that is true, it's the scariest thing I've heard today. I would never ship/recieve anything live other than feeder insects via USPS. Nor would I trust anyone who does/did.
    No, not all reptiles. Only Lizards. Amphibians are also allowed to be shipped USPS. I might be mistaken, but I believe the reason is due to lobbying by the bait industry when the law was drafted.
    Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MarkS For This Useful Post:

Foschi Exotic Serpents (06-01-2010)

Reptiles EVERYWHERE! Foschi Exotic Serpents's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,993 Times in 1,292 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PhrynosomaTexas View Post
    Oh...and $9 is what she calculated she owed me after subtracting for ridiculous $15 charges. She owed more like over $20.
    But you dont know for sure? You dont know what the exact amount is that you believe she owes you? You keep no records?

Had this been taken to the BOI it would have been stoppd long ago by mods due to the lack of information on both sides.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JLC View Post
    Well, there ya go. You've stated your side of things...which is about all you will be able to do here. The debt can't be collected through or at our site. She stated her case...you've stated yours. Seems like it should be even-scales as far as this site is concerned.

I don't intend to collect through here, merely respond to the insults offered by your members toward someone they have no dealings with, and after obviously and continuing to take one side as law on this. My intention is to defend against the accusations offered by your site in hosting this thread, and then I am done.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Foschi Exotic Serpents View Post
    But you dont know for sure? You dont know what the exact amount is that you believe she owes you? You keep no records?

Had this been taken to the BOI it would have been stoppd long ago by mods due to the lack of information on both sides.
    Well, my intent is to defend myself in the smear fest that was hosted here. I have records, but it's easier to just add $9 to $15 right? I mean you can figure that out from my reply? It also occurred like a year ago, and I have moved on until I found this BS.

Well, this ain't BOI. If you like it so much, then tell he to start a thread over there.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,201 Times in 3,028 Posts
    Blog Entries

I don't intend to collect through here, merely respond to the insults offered by your members toward someone they have no dealings with, and after obviously and continuing to take one side as law on this. My intention is to defend against the accusations offered by your site in hosting this thread, and then I am done.
    Ok guys....see. If y'all will just be quiet and let him bask in the glory of his rightness, he'll be happy and go away. Seriously...he's not worth arguing with. Doing so will just continue the circus indefinitely.
    -- Judy

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JLC For This Useful Post:

BloodyBaroness (06-04-2010),Kyle@theHeathertoft (07-23-2010)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,252 Times in 931 Posts

Cool, I guess we are all set then
    --Walt

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JLC View Post
    Ok guys....see. If y'all will just be quiet and let him bask in the glory of his rightness, he'll be happy and go away. Seriously...he's not worth arguing with. Doing so will just continue the circus indefinitely.
    Not worth arguing with? But it was worth you entertaining the OP bad mouthing someone without hard facts?

Bask in the glory of of his rightness? Doesn't surprise me that you aren't open to hearing an opposing side. Even the admin has a condescending tone toward someone who has done nothing but state the other side and defend himself. I didn't start this. I'd be happy if you just pulled the whole thread unless you intend to offer a fair forum on this.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,580 Times in 1,923 Posts

Not worth arguing with? But it was worth you entertaining the OP bad mouthing someone without hard facts?

Bask in the glory of of his rightness? Doesn't surprise me that you aren't open to hearing an opposing side. Even the admin has a condescending tone toward someone who has done nothing but state the other side and defend himself. I didn't start this. I'd be happy if you just pulled the whole thread unless you intend to offer a fair forum on this.
    It's not about being "open" to the other side. We simply just don't care. Its he said she said. Its $9 its $20. In the end, does it matter? Has our opinion of you changed since you started to "defend" yourself? No not really.
    ~Steffe

Thanks
    Thanked 7,201 Times in 3,028 Posts
    Blog Entries

I'm happy to hear your side. You told it. I heard it. And it'll stay for anyone else who wants to read it. That's as fair as it gets. It's up to anyone reading this thread to judge for themselves who they think has the right of it. They may judge us for being harsh to you without your being aware of the thread. They may judge you for treating the rest of the world like morons because they don't know as much as you do.
    -- Judy

12. The Following User Says Thank You to JLC For This Useful Post:

Kaorte (06-01-2010)

Reptiles EVERYWHERE! Foschi Exotic Serpents's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,993 Times in 1,292 Posts

What she really meant to say was...

Quote Originally Posted by JLC(somewhat) View Post
    *Fixed* Ok guys....see. If y'all will just be quiet and let him see how loved he really is, he'll be happy and go away to spread the love elsewhere. Seriously...Its not worth arguing about because he will win. Doing so will just continue the circus indefinitely. So lets all join hands and sing Kumbaya and give peace a chance!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Foschi Exotic Serpents For This Useful Post:

Kaorte (06-01-2010)

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast