Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,386

3 members and 3,383 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,540
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: video

Thanks

Re: video

ok ppl... anaconda can eat a human been... im out... im tired of this nonsense

Thanks
    Thanked 2,140 Times in 1,556 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by empty. View Post
    ok ppl... anaconda can eat a human been... im out... im tired of this nonsense
    It's not nonsense. It's people like you that know NOTHING about snakes that try to stay stuff that isn't true. From what it seems to me and to everybody else that reads this, I bet they agree with me that you can't spell or read.

Human Being. btw.

Sorry Dr. Del I tried to keep it civil, but I can't deal with people who have the brain of a 3yr old.

Edit:
    Just to let you know and prove how innacurate any information you have is. They did a study on weither or not an anaconda could swallow an adult. Our shoulders are too wide, hence they could not. A smaller child or something would be a different story if the snake was rather large.
    -Venomous-

1.0 - Naja siamensis - Zeus (Black & White Spitting Cobra)
    1.0 - Naja n. woodi - Hades (Black Spitting Cobra)
    0.1 - Naja nigricollis - Athena (Black-necked Spitting Cobra)

coming at some point in the future
    Naja annulata (Ringed Water Cobra)

Thanks

srry for my english in dont speack englihs very well.. but we can talk in spanish if you want?... but i dont think you can speack spanish....

anyways... so ours shoulder are to wide?... OMG.... and they are call constrictor for what?... anaconda can kill and EAT a human being im not saying all adult cause some ppl can be very fat and tall, but a average adult of course... just go to my country VENEZUELA... and go to the Amazonas and ask there and look for the anacondas.... but ok... i dont know anything about snake that maybe be true but a 17feet long anaconda can eat u... im out

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by empty. View Post
    srry for my english in dont speack englihs very well.. but we can talk in spanish if you want?... but i dont think you can speack spanish....

anyways... so ours shoulder are to wide?... OMG.... and they are call constrictor for what?... anaconda can kill and EAT a human being im not saying all adult cause some ppl can be very fat and tall, but a average adult of course... just go to my country VENEZUELA... and go to the Amazonas and ask there and look for the anacondas.... but ok... i dont know anything about snake that maybe be true but a 17feet long anaconda can eat u... im out
    I don't care where you're from. The way you talk and try to act like you know something when you know nothing. These people that have studies anaconda for years are wrong, and somebody with little to no education is right? Are you serious? I can speak spanish also. Go find a different forum to talk trash and nonsense on. Nobody here really wants to hear anything you have to say. An anaconda couldn't eat an adult. Point blank, end of story. You're information is inaccurate and has no research to back it up. A child? Yes a larger anaconda could manage, an adult? NO. Go back to school and research before you want to call out people who have degrees on this matter.
    -Venomous-

Thanks

Unless you go out into the wilderness of VENEZUELA and OMG catch your own WILD anaconda and see if he can swallow you since you are OMG from VENEZUELA and 24 YEARS OLD then stop talking.

Unless you have done scientific research on your own or can site other professional experiments PROVING an anaconda can CONSUME (notice I didn't say kill, I said consume, meaning swallow and digest) an adult human being of average proportions, then you need to stop talking.

You claim something that isn't true and people try and calmly explain that this is indeed not the truth and you get defensive and start yelling at people. This forum is full of nice people with massive amounts of knowledge that are from various backgrounds. They know their stuff and try and help out wherever they can. Your attitude will not get you far here and you are quickly making a bad name for yourself.
    Under Construction.....

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 5,584 Times in 3,092 Posts
    Blog Entries

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rabernet View Post
    I tried to explain that our shoulders are too wide for even the largest snake found today, he doesn't want to listen. In his mind he's right when he doesn't know anything. It's pointless to argue with him though raber, but I appreciate the backup.
    -Venomous-

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Neal For This Useful Post:

CoolioTiffany (08-29-2009)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neal View Post
    I tried to explain that our shoulders are too wide for even the largest snake found today, he doesn't want to listen. In his mind he's right when he doesn't know anything. It's pointless to argue with him though raber, but I appreciate the backup.
    Neal, from reading on what you were typing I definitely agree.

Even though I don't research Anacondas much, I do know quite a few facts about them.

Even though Anacondas are considered the largest snake in the world (not longest, that's a Reticulated python, I'm talking about girth), they still could not fit down a grown adult. Our shoulders are too wide (as stated before) so the snake could not swallow it.

I think that you think an Anaconda could swallow a human because from where you live there might've been stories passed around that were not true and facts passed around that were not true since you live in the area where there are Anacondas native. When one of my family members lived in Nicaragua, all she heard was that all the reptiles and amphibians there were venomous. That, of course, is not true, for the most part. They said all the lizards, snakes, and amphibians were venomous. There are no venomous species of lizards in Nicaragua. There are venomous snake there, so I'm guessing that's how that rumor started, and same with the amphibians since some can be poisonous.

An Anaconda can kill a full grown adult, but not swallow a full grown adult. A small child is a whole 'nother story, and there is a great size difference between a small child and a full grown adult.

I hope I made that clear.
    Tiff'z Morphz

11. The Following User Says Thank You to CoolioTiffany For This Useful Post:

Neal (08-29-2009)

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CoolioTiffany View Post
    Neal, from reading on what you were typing I definitely agree.

Even though I don't research Anacondas much, I do know quite a few facts about them.

Even though Anacondas are considered the largest snake in the world (not longest, that's a Reticulated python, I'm talking about girth), they still could not fit down a grown adult. Our shoulders are too wide (as stated before) so the snake could not swallow it.

I think that you think an Anaconda could swallow a human because from where you live there might've been stories passed around that were not true and facts passed around that were not true since you live in the area where there are Anacondas native. When one of my family members lived in Nicaragua, all she heard was that all the reptiles and amphibians there were venomous. That, of course, is not true, for the most part. They said all the lizards, snakes, and amphibians were venomous. There are no venomous species of lizards in Nicaragua. There are venomous snake there, so I'm guessing that's how that rumor started, and same with the amphibians since some can be poisonous.

An Anaconda can kill a full grown adult, but not swallow a full grown adult. A small child is a whole 'nother story, and there is a great size difference between a small child and a full grown adult.

I hope I made that clear.
    Thanks, but be careful, I don't want you to get any type of infraction for some weird rule.
    -Venomous-

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast