Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,310

0 members and 3,310 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,541
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
    Thanks

Re: What have i gotten myself into

Stickers and kittens!!!!
    ____JOSHUA____
    ______
    ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK GO KU!!

Kansas City Chiefs

Thanks

Sarcasm. The first retreat for those who know they done bad.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Creeptastic View Post
    Sometimes the mood just needs lightening. Don't take it so hard.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 Times in 1,171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Creeptastic View Post
    AGAIN with the ASS umptions.

I have shown my backside to no one. If it's my perky buns you've been a lookin at it's been without my knowledge.

That is sort of creepy, come to think of it.

Trust me in this. What YOU may do in a given set of circumstances does NOT dictate what others, given the same set of circumstances, must also do. No matter how much you want to think everyone thinks like you do, they don't, as is evidenced here in this very thread.

Also, Pattimuss doesn't run, he prances most delicately, like a beautiful buy sad fairy, winged and capped, curly toed shoes on each foot, dancing on dewdrops while lazy crickets play soft music for him to keep time by....
    I may not be very smart, but what if I am?
    Stinky says, "Women should be obscene but not heard." Stinky is one smart man.
    www.humanewatch.org

Thanks

Let me clear some things up. I own other snakes. I have two bp's and a red tail boa pushing right up on 6.5 feet. I'm not a total idiot when it comes to snakes.

And to wilomona or whatever the hell your name is, you need to grow up. Your behavior is childish and iggnorant. If you don't like answering questions and what not then why are you on a forum. Do u not realize that a lit of people use a forum like this for a lot of information about snakes. Maybe you should step back and realize that your just being a rude person and trying to seem cool on the web.

And just to let you know this snake is going back to the previous owner this Saturday and I'm going to choose something else from his collection. I dunno he has a 14 foot retic that I have my eye on. Lol just kidding. But he does have this young burmese that I have handled and seems to be very laid back and non aggressive. I'll handle it for a few more days and I will see if it suitable for me. As this snake grows then my experience will grow
    Last edited by dr del; 08-05-2009 at 08:04 PM. Reason: moderating language
    1.1 Ball Pythons
    1.0 RTB
    1.0 Burmese

Thanks

Assumption? Arent you the one who said that very assumption in the first place? You are silly. But im gonna try to jump this thread back on subject...feel free to pm me if you feel like you must get in the last word..which I am sure you will...on here.

Good luck echs, just please really take the time to think about if you really want a larger snake...and especially put in the effort to have experience with one before purchasing. Don't forget..if you do not get this one, there will be more for you to chose from later on in life once you have had time to really think about if its the right decision. Let us know how it goes.

Thanks

Im not trying to get in the middle of things, bringing it back is a good idea. I did notice in your original post you said it struck at your face through the enclosure. It could of just been having a bad day. My redtial struck at my face through the glass,hissed did all kinds of things. She was just having a bad day, she has not done anything like that sense granted its only 200 grams. How as she been since the first time it happened has she still been stricking at you, I guess it doesn't matter you are bringing her back. Just curious. Sorry it didn't work out for you.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by henry View Post
    Im not trying to get in the middle of things, bringing it back is a good idea. I did notice in your original post you said it struck at your face through the enclosure. It could of just been having a bad day. My redtial struck at my face through the glass,hissed did all kinds of things. She was just having a bad day, she has not done anything like that sense granted its only 200 grams. How as she been since the first time it happened has she still been stricking at you, I guess it doesn't matter you are bringing her back. Just curious. Sorry it didn't work out for you.
    He hasn't really done anything aggressive since that time. I had him out yesterday and he acted totally fine. He tounge flickered like normal, and he didn't try to wrap any coils around me. Once he was in my hands he was just as docile as my red tail. I have a feeling he is just very cage aggressive.

I have made the decision to trade him out unless something drastic changes. Plus I think my red tail is mad that he isn't the biggest snake in the house lol
    1.1 Ball Pythons
    1.0 RTB
    1.0 Burmese

Thanks
    Thanked 6,788 Times in 4,306 Posts

Hello,

Can we please cut back the personal attacks and borderline name calling?

It is perfectly possible to get your various points across without lowering yourselves to that level.

dr del
    Derek

7 adult Royals (2.5), 1.0 COS Pastel, 1.0 Enchi, 1.1 Lesser platty Royal python, 1.1 Black pastel Royal python, 0.1 Blue eyed leucistic ( Super lesser), 0.1 Piebald Royal python, 1.0 Sinaloan milk snake 1.0 crested gecko and 1 bad case of ETS. no wife, no surprise.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to dr del For This Useful Post:

Didgie (10-15-2009),Freddiesinmyseat (08-06-2009),Hulihzack (08-05-2009),I<3Dreamsicles (08-11-2009),JohnAvilla (10-15-2009),Mitch21 (10-24-2009),stormwulf133 (10-23-2009),TimmyG (10-04-2009),waltah! (08-05-2009)

Thanks

Im not encourging you to keep the snake but it sounds to me like you just got spooked. When my redtail first did that i was spooked because none of my balls or corns ever did that. So i started to panic too thinking what am i going to do when this snake gets bigger and she is aggresive like this. Im no expert by any means. Your a adult you have a redtail im sure your responible owner, i would try to get a baby python. How do you ever get experience with a big snake without diving in. You can have all the bp's in the world but a burmese is a different game. Just my two since. Most people dont have experience with big snake until they own one. Again if you really want one get a baby.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast