I had my Albino Granite Burmese Shiroko at the tractor festival last weekend. He is 6ft and 5 years old. The tiny size stems from a couple owners ago. He was 4.5ft at 4 years when he came into the reptile lab and thats where I got him from.
Saturday we were there from 11-5 and Sunday 11-3 with several of my exotics and between 7-10 well-trained dogs at the booth. He did fantastic, he never even seemed to tense at all, I tried several times to put him away for a break and he would spend the whole time I was handling something else trying to get out again. He put up with kids petting him and trying to pull his tail and never seemed the least bit upset. He didn't react to my demo cat either but he is used to Archie at home and they completely ignored each other.
I was a bit worried about the chipmunk smells as they infest the fairgrounds but he didn't react ,he had been fed recently and is one of those snakes that won't even consider food if he is not hungry.
I have had to put RTBs back before as they have stressed out with far less and Shiroko just took everything in stride though if the public was close I still kept his head by me for safety, I was just amazed at his attitude, I knew he was tolerant but this is far better than I could have expected.
I am always watching since complacency breeds accidents but I have a feeing he is going to be lovely for demonstrations.