Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,328

0 members and 3,328 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,136
Threads: 248,576
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, RelentlessPanda

View Poll Results: Facial hair, or no facial hair? That is the question!

Voters
93. You may not vote on this poll
  • I am female and like a guy with facial hair.

12 12.90%
  • I am a female and do not like a guy with facial hair.

17 18.28%
  • I'm a guy and prefer to have facial hair.

47 50.54%
  • I'm a guy and prefer to not have facial hair.

17 18.28%
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Thanks

To Beard, or not to Beard

...that is the question. haha okay, not really. Since we are doing a lot of "what are your opinons on _____" I figured I'd throw this one out. It seems a lot of things, such as tattoos, peircings, and facial hair are divided around 50/50 with people who like them and people who don't. What is your view on it? Lets keep this simple. We're talking facial hair (on guys haha) of any type, I leave that up to your disgression to address in your post here. Are you a guy or a girl, and do you like it or not? Think in general terms! If you like a kept beard, but not a huge one, still answer yes, just let us know!
    0.1 '05 Het. Hypo - Lelu
    1.0 '06 Hypo - Chester ; 0.1 '11 hypo holdback
    0.1 '07 Woma - Cleopatra aka Cleo
    1.0 '11 Pinstripe het hypo
    0.1 '06 German Shepard Runt - Mika (me-kuh)
    "it's not like cool-aide. its like..you know that powder that you put in water that makes it flavored" -you know who you are

Thanks
    Thanked 1,374 Times in 1,053 Posts

Re: To Beard, or not to Beard

I couldn't imagine myself with a beard. It looks good on some people, might look fine on me, but frankly my preferred facial hair length is a day or two after a shave.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,011 Times in 1,840 Posts

Big bushy beards for me all day long!!! I can't grow hair on my head but I can grow a killer beard This is a pic my youngest son took of me the other day. It is inverted though because he thinks they look cool that way (they are kinda neat looking). I have just started gowing out my beard again. I let it grow for awhile then I usually shave it (and regret it) and let it grow in again. When I don't have a beard I feel naked and exposed
    Jeff Bernard

Thanks

I can't grow a beard but my chin and side burns come in thick and I love having hair. I get told when I dont have it I look like I"m 12 and I'm 28. If I could grow a beard I sure would.

Thanks

I love a man with a beard.

Thanks

I like goatees, on many guys. I am not a mustache fan with regards to my husband.. but I can appreciate them from afar. A long, well-maintained beard is almost like a status symbol to me though; it shows that its owner is dedicated and devoted to its upkeep; since I have seen what they can look like unkempt! I do like fun-colored-dyed goatees and beards that you can braid!

I am in short, a goatee girl. But some guys just look better clean-shaven, or at least they look younger.

Quick story! My dad had a mustache when I was a kid. One day, when I was about 5 years old, he arrived home without it (went and got it shaved off.) He also had had long hair, and had gotten it chopped off.. he look so different that I was terrified, didnt' recognise him,and began screaming until my mom informed me who he was, and I heard him talk. LOL. But facial hair and its presence or removal, has a HUGE effect on someone's looks (male OR female!)
    -Jen. Back in the hobby after a hiatus!
    Ball pythons:
    0.1 normal; 1.1 albino. 1.0 pied; 0.1 het pied; 1.0 banana.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,580 Times in 1,923 Posts

It depends on the person. Some people can pull it off, some can't.
    ~Steffe

Thanks

Im 14 so i cant grow a beard yet, but i dont want one.... I hate hair, except for a few places ex. my head, etc, etc..... lol My dad always had a very very short gritty beard, and when i was little and he used to kiss me on my cheek, it felt like sand paper and i always thought (omg, i would hate to have that on my face)... lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kaorte View Post
    It depends on the person. Some people can pull it off, some can't.
    pfh what's that supposed to mean, huh?!

DBD: depends on your hair type, my beard is really soft; it always surprises people.
    0.1 '05 Het. Hypo - Lelu
    "it's not like cool-aide. its like..you know that powder that you put in water that makes it flavored" -you know who you are

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ginevive View Post
    I like goatees, on many guys. I am not a mustache fan with regards to my husband.. but I can appreciate them from afar. A long, well-maintained beard is almost like a status symbol to me though; it shows that its owner is dedicated and devoted to its upkeep; since I have seen what they can look like unkempt! I do like fun-colored-dyed goatees and beards that you can braid!

I am in short, a goatee girl. But some guys just look better clean-shaven, or at least they look younger.

Quick story! My dad had a mustache when I was a kid. One day, when I was about 5 years old, he arrived home without it (went and got it shaved off.) He also had had long hair, and had gotten it chopped off.. he look so different that I was terrified, didnt' recognise him,and began screaming until my mom informed me who he was, and I heard him talk. LOL. But facial hair and its presence or removal, has a HUGE effect on someone's looks (male OR female!)
    hahaha thats a great story! It's so true though. It makes such a huge difference. People who don't have a very defined jaw line, like me, tend to look better with a beard as it aids in that regard. I don't have a moustache though. I think they look weird on me.

If I shave my beard off, I'll look 14, with a beard I'm guestimated at around 26. I'm 20.
    0.1 '05 Het. Hypo - Lelu

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast