My girl just shed this past Sunday night. I kept her humidity at 80% for approx 12 days, and her temps were kept at normal. Her belly turned pink and got darker for about 3 days, then she started to go into blue and she was in that stage for about 8 days and then one night I went to check the tank and she had shed. We've had her for over a month now and she eats once ever 7 days and hadn't passed any waste until she shed. And wow boy was it a big pile! Anyway, the total process was probably a little more than 12 days, probably closer to 14 (from the time I saw the slightest pink on her belly) I didnt have to soak her or anything or change temps, just her humidity. And she shed 100% complete, I unrolled it and checked for her eye caps and everything. I hope this will help you some But I think the process is generally considered like a 12-14 day thing or something like that so if its been 10 days then I wouldnt worry. Not like I am a professional or something, just sayin Oh, and I used Cypress Mulch, it seems to be able to hold humidity in a glass tank better and to keep the humidity at 80% I misted once every day, and it kept at 79-80 all day