Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,472

3 members and 3,469 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,095
Threads: 248,538
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Daisyg
    Thanks

Bella and Marrok

No pictures folks, sorry. The camera's batteries died just when I wanted to get some pictures of Bella and Marrok playing.

They are getting along so well considering we just brought Marrok home 1 week ago today. Bella is cracking us up though. She's such a goofball Labrador.

Bella has a favorite toy, a stuffed goose shaped squeaky toy. She loves the thing and constantly wants us to toss it for her. Well she has decided somehow Marrok should love this toy too. She's been picking Mr. Quackers (okay I named the dang toy, you can all laugh now ) up all morning, rubbing it all over Marrok's face and then vainly trying to shove it right into his mouth. Marrok hasn't a clue what the crazy girl dog wants him to do LMAO! He just looks confused and tries to lick her ear.

Bella will even drop it at his feet, stare at him, then pick it up again, rub it in his face and try to shove it right in his mouth. It's freaking hilarious!

Oh and a big thanks to Robin who gave me some excellent advice about an issue we were having with Marrok's style of playing with Bella. He's doing so well Robin that they've been playing off lead both last night and this morning and we aren't seeing even half of the behaviours. He's a smart dog that does really want to please us it seems.
    ~~Joanna~~

Thanks
    Thanked 5,584 Times in 3,092 Posts
    Blog Entries

Re: Bella and Marrok

Awww, that's so great Jo! I can SO picture Bella's expression trying to give him the toy.

I'm glad that things are working out better!

Thanks

Re: Bella and Marrok

Thanks Robin! I did have to laugh at poor Marrok a little while ago. Bella has such boundless levels of energy and he's a much quieter breed for all he's so protective. They were playing hard and he was done, she however was still raring to go and bugging at him to keep playing with her. He came over to me where I was sitting on the couch and climbed on me, just his front legs, chest and head (he never climbs on people or jumps). He gave me this big sad look like "oh gawd please make her STOP".

I had to laugh and tell me I knew exactly how he felt. I eventually did put Bella outside so the poor big fella could get his nap. He's done in from her antics.
    ~~Joanna~~