Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,113

0 members and 3,113 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,103
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Michaelmcalvey
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
    Thanks

Re: Sellers, take care Kristy1277

Quote Originally Posted by LadyOhh View Post
    No, it can happen within a few hours if the heat is high.
    Well that may be, thank you....but she made it sound like it was more than a week that she was smelling something, and just thought it was a dead rat in one of the tubs...
    ~~Kris Hardy
    See my collection ---> www.iherp.com/fizzgig77
    www.klhreptiles.com

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aaramire View Post
    I'm confused Kris, first you said that when you saw the animals in the rack in such poor conditions you felt the need to "save" them, but in another post you said when she brought them down to you that you saw them and wanted to buy them because of the poor condition they were in. Why accuse her of poor husbandry if you can't even get your story straight? And why buy an animal just because its cheap when you can get healthy ones for the same or a bit more elsewhere?
    I did not see her rack until my third time to her house. On the night I bought the snakes, she just lugged down a bunch of snakes for us to check out and said we weren't allowed in her apartment....

You're right, I don't know why I bought them. But why am I going to pass up reasonably priced adult females? Jessica is/was selling off 99% of her collection at reduced prices....why is that my fault? My friend wanted to go and check them out so I went with her intending to see if I wanted any too. 2 caught my eye, and they looked healthy but were stinky and wet. These 2 girls are very healthy and big. Like I said, it wasnt until my last time I went to her apartment did I see the conditions because my friend was interested in possibly buying her rack when she sold off the rest of her snakes.
    ~~Kris Hardy
    www.klhreptiles.com

Thanks

I am truly interested to see what Morphie has to say in response to all these accusations. I am sure that will be very enlightening.
    ~Alli

Thanks

Something we all need to remember. Only two people know 100% of everything that was said & everything that was done. So everyone be careful who you throw stones at, Morphie or Kristy. This disagreement is between them and they allone know the whole story.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tonkatoyman For This Useful Post:

ballpythonluvr (07-16-2009),KLHReptiles (07-16-2009)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tonkatoyman View Post
    Something we all need to remember. Only two people know 100% of everything that was said & everything that was done. So everyone be careful who you throw stones at, Morphie or Kristy. This disagreement is between them and they allone know the whole story.
    Thank you tonka, you are 100% right. This is why I do not understand why Jessica started this thread to begin with. We had already exchanged many emails the other day and I thought it was settled. I am not one to actually "air someone's dirty laundry" as I do not really participate in threads, but I felt like I had to defend my side of the story as I feel she really skewed the actual facts. Now this thread is here forever, I am not a bad business person, and always follow through as both buyer and seller.
    ~~Kris Hardy
    www.klhreptiles.com

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kristy1277 View Post
    Thank you tonka, you are 100% right. This is why I do not understand why Jessica started this thread to begin with. We had already exchanged many emails the other day and I thought it was settled. I am not one to actually "air someone's dirty laundry" as I do not really participate in threads, but I felt like I had to defend my side of the story as I feel she really skewed the actual facts. Now this thread is here forever, I am not a bad business person, and always follow through as both buyer and seller.
    You are welcome. And to be fair I'm sure Morphie is also a good person, although you may not agree with me right now. And I'll do business with you any time.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tonkatoyman View Post
    You are welcome. And to be fair I'm sure Morphie is also a good person, although you may not agree with me right now. And I'll do business with you any time.
    I never said Jessica was a bad person, I just don't understand why she brought this to the forums. I only felt like I needed to tell my side of the story and to defend my actions because people were questioning my motives....
    ~~Kris Hardy
    www.klhreptiles.com

Thanks
    Thanked 2,221 Times in 1,151 Posts

Now see we have story #1 and story #2. I suspect that the truth lies somewhere between.
    Theresa Baker
    No Legs and More
    Florida, USA
    "Stop being a wimpy monkey,; bare some teeth, steal some food and fling poo with the alphas. "

Thanks

Interesting. Very interesting.

Kris' side changes everything. If everything Kris said is true, it would have been very foolish of Jessica to start this thread, surely knowing that the truth would come to light. But, from what I've seen, Jessica does not appear to be a fool. But it's hard to believe that Jessica came hear and made up a bunch of new lies, on top of refuting all of Jessica's original accusations, also knowing that any lies would likely be uncovered. I'm sure the reality lies in the middle, just closer to one of the two official stories than it does the other...
    Let's see if we can organize the issues and figure this thing out

Yes, I had a little spare time this morning.
    What are these mojavas I keep hearing so much about?

J. W. Exotics

Reptile Incubators

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Morphie View Post
    Not to get in arguments about the nature of the universe or anything, but it's well-documented that the reason social groups exist - the reason organisms work together - is that they evolved that way due to groups of cooperates succeeding more regularly than opportunistic individuals. What I'm saying is that, like it or not, your ability to be kind to others stems from a more primal place, which has taught your species that the way to survive is to participate in mutually beneficial relationships. It is so far removed, now, that acts of pure altruism can, and do, take place, but the place they came from still is there, and it would become important again if we all, for some reason, started breaking those inherited rules of engagement (think apocalypse and sudden water shortage).

Whatever the case, I strongly doubt that you would not feel hurt or betrayed if someone you had offered kindness to did not seem to even remember it when the shoe was on the other foot. Sure, that's not your intent when you do the nice thing in the first place, but that doesn't ease the sting of having your generosity so easily forgotten. It makes you feel violated, unless you've somehow desensitized yourself, or otherwise become jaded.
    I have helped and continue to help people all the time. I long ago learned that many people are givers and many people are takers. The people that chronically require the help of others are apt to appreciate it the least and are also inclined to come to rely on your help and become indignant when you are not able to help them for the 10th time with the same problem. Reciprocation has nothing to do with altruism, in fact altruism means that you do not expect reciprocation. To expect reciprocation for a good deed is called politics.I learned before you were born that if you help people you can't do so with an expectation of gratitude or reciprocation. See the prior post concerning the rodeo.
    Do not resuscitate

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast