Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,335

4 members and 3,331 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,541
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Thanks

I Have A Confession!

Okay so many of you know me and think most of the stuff I say is not the truth and yea some of it isn't. I will confess to my lies and very, very sorry I did this. Now I have not lied about everything infact more than half the stuff I say is the truth. So with the Morph thing with Balls I lied. Me having a Honeybee that's a lie but I will one be hopefully suceeding my goal to produce one. Being a breeder for 7 years that's a lie to. But I have for now 4 and a half years. Me not knowing how to upload pictures that is not a lie. I really, really do not know how to upload off my camera. People say I don't know anything about snake but ball pythons, that's not true. More than half my time spent on the computer in my spare time is all about different reptiles.

Anyways to get to the point, I promise I will never LIE to any of you again. I will keep my word. Now can I get some respect back??? I am a boy with a dream to be one of the world's best breeder and the last month or so I got way out of hand. All I ask for is forgiveness from everyone I let down.

Please Forgive Me!

Daniel

Ps: Please no hate comments. This took alot of guts to do and I do not want to feel anymore worse than I already do.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Simpson Balls For This Useful Post:

oliverstwist (07-13-2009),Qetu (07-13-2009),stratus_020202 (07-13-2009),TheOtherLeadingBrand (07-10-2009)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,584 Times in 3,092 Posts
    Blog Entries

Re: I Have A Confession!

Daniel,

Your apology is a step in the right direction, and if your intentions are sincere, it will go a long way towards earning the respect of your fellow members.

Kudos for stepping up to the plate and making the apology - it takes a big person to do so and is an important first step!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rabernet View Post
    Daniel,

Your apology is a step in the right direction, and if your intentions are sincere, it will go a long way towards earning the respect of your fellow members.

Kudos for stepping up to the plate and making the apology - it takes a big person to do so and is an important first step!
    Thanks alot, I just got carried away and will never do it again. And yes it took almost 3 days to come through and write the message out to the public!

Daniel

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Simpson Balls View Post
    Thanks alot, I just got carried away and will never do it again. And yes it took almost 3 days to come through and write the message out to the public!

Daniel
    Don't be discouraged if people still question you for now. Respect has to be earned, and as I said - this was a positive first step. How you respond to the questions, will also be the measure of the man you are as well!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,252 Times in 931 Posts

I agree, Daniel.
    I hope that you can get past all of that and really become a valuable member of the site.
    Just be yourself, and this is a huge step in the right direction for sure.
    --Walt

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by waltah! View Post
    I agree, Daniel.
    I hope that you can get past all of that and really become a valuable member of the site.
    Just be yourself, and this is a huge step in the right direction for sure.
    I really, really thank you! And very sorry for letting you down,

Daniel

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rabernet View Post
    Don't be discouraged if people still question you for now. Respect has to be earned, and as I said - this was a positive first step. How you respond to the questions, will also be the measure of the man you are as well!
    I know, I think what happend was people were popping out all this different sick combo's and I wanted some of the fame. But after what I did, I learned my lesson by knowing you may be able to fool people the first week or so and before you know it everyone know's you lied and a disaster has started.

All I know is I have learned my lesson and for the 100 time I WILL NEVER EVER DO THIS AGAIN!!!!

Daniel

Thanks

Daniel, it's hard being a teenager and being online it's easy sometimes for kids your age, and even for adults who should know better, to get caught up in a sort of online fantasy. I'm very glad you decided to be face up to it.

It may take some time for the members here to show you much trust or respect but that's quite normal. Sit back, read, learn, stop rushing for something that you think you want - enjoy what you do have. Learn about snakes. There's no shame in being new or learning or not owning what some folks have. I don't have most of those killer morphs and likely never will. I wish I owned them but that's how it is so I enjoy what I do have. Remember those morphs are just regular ball pythons with a fancy "paint job" is all.
    ~~Joanna~~

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by frankykeno View Post
    Daniel, it's hard being a teenager and being online it's easy sometimes for kids your age, and even for adults who should know better, to get caught up in a sort of online fantasy. I'm very glad you decided to be face up to it.

It may take some time for the members here to show you much trust or respect but that's quite normal. Sit back, read, learn, stop rushing for something that you think you want - enjoy what you do have. Learn about snakes. There's no shame in being new or learning or not owning what some folks have. I don't have most of those killer morphs and likely never will. I wish I owned them but that's how it is so I enjoy what I do have. Remember those morphs are just regular ball pythons with a fancy "paint job" is all.
    Thanks alot, everyone who has replied has made me feel better. And your right they are norms with some nice a.. paint jobs!

Daniel

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Simpson Balls View Post
    I know, I think what happend was people were popping out all this different sick combo's and I wanted some of the fame. But after what I did, I learned my lesson by knowing you may be able to fool people the first week or so and before you know it everyone know's you lied and a disaster has started.

All I know is I have learned my lesson and for the 100 time I WILL NEVER EVER DO THIS AGAIN!!!!

Daniel
    Daniel,

It's FAR more satisfying to earn that respect honestly! I promise!

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast