So a year or so ago someone gave my aunt her cats b/c they couldn't keep them anymore. My aunt didn't really want indoor cats, so she found other homes for most of them. All but one himalayan. Apperently she is papered, but I don't know that they have the papers for her.

Unfourtunately, she has been living in my aunts garage since then, and they still haven't been able to find a home for her. So, since I already have two cats, I said I would take her home with me at the end of the summer when I go back to school. She is the sweetest, love-y girl, but she needs some major clean up work done. I'll get her groomed before I go back (she will most likely end up getting a pretty close shave...she's got some big mats) and she and my boys will be seperated until I can get her into the vet (check for worms, and FIV mostly)

Does anyone else have a Himalayan? From what I have read so far they are pretty laid back and sweet. Also, is it unusual for a himalayan to have more of a pointed nose? I read that it is more of a recent thing with the breed (which I like better than the smushed face) but I haven't seen many pictures like that.

I'm just looking to hear some personal stories of other peoples cats, I guess. I'll get some pictures of her and put them up before too long ^_^