Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,293

1 members and 3,292 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,541
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Here you are...

Thanks

Re: Here you are...

Why does any of this surprise anyone???? Of course friends are afforded special treatment. It happens everywhere you go in everything you do, Such is life. If you don't like it you have several options. None of which include changing the TOS of a site that you DO NOT OWN! You can complain about it, you can question it, you can even choose not to deal with it anymore. But in the end you can not change it. This is not your house. You are a guest and if you don't like the host, I say don't let the door hit you.
    ***Tony S.***

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to snakecharmer3638 For This Useful Post:

AaronP (05-19-2009),Creeptastic (05-19-2009),Ironhead (05-19-2009),Jyson (05-19-2009),LaFilleClochette (05-19-2009),rabernet (05-19-2009)

Thanks

I think Patrick has a very valid point. What good are standards and values if they're not upheld by those who made them? Mods/Admins can always ask for examples of bear baiting etc.., but you can't find them, they mysteriously vanished into thin air. No wait, it must be a bandwidth issue, had to delete it.

I really don't care how new I am here, standards and values (upholding the TOS ex: no bear baiting) should at LEAST be held up by those in "power."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to joshthaxton For This Useful Post:

Patrick Long (05-20-2009)

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joshthaxton View Post
    I think Patrick has a very valid point. What good are standards and values if they're not upheld by those who made them? Mods/Admins can always ask for examples of bear baiting etc.., but you can't find them, they mysteriously vanished into thin air. No wait, it must be a bandwidth issue, had to delete it.

I really don't care how new I am here, standards and values (upholding the TOS ex: no bear baiting) should at LEAST be held up by those in "power."
    DOES ANYONE READ THESE THREADS!?!

Look 2 posts up!

Thanks

I've read the original locked one, and every page of this one.

I forgot I'm supposed to please everybody, thanks for reminding me.

Old enough to remember. Freakie_frog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,884 Times in 2,148 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Long View Post
    Amazing how comments from certain people will disappear without as much as a wink.

Siggys get you infractions, but references to Hitler will be automatically deleted at will with no infractions to incur.

Blasphemy

I am literally just at awe right now.
    Hands do bleed from gripping double edged swords no?
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakie_frog View Post
    Question???

How are you so sure Connie didn't get an infraction for that post???
    The only reason I ask Pat is because I know for a fact that users can't see each others infractions..

So either

1: your talking out your backside because you have no clue and are just guessing..

or

2: you've been given a special privilege by the staff that allows you to see them..

So how is it that you are so sure Connie didn't get an infraction???

Your making these accusations please back them up??
    When you've got 10,000 people trying to do the same thing, why would you want to be number 10,001? ~ Mark Cuban
    "for the discerning collector"

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Freakie_frog For This Useful Post:

stratus_020202 (05-19-2009)

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

I've read the original locked one, and every page of this one.

I forgot I'm supposed to please everybody, thanks for reminding me.
    Mods/Admins can always ask for examples of bear baiting etc.., but you can't find them, they mysteriously vanished into thin air. No wait, it must be a bandwidth issue, had to delete it.
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronP View Post
    I must be a miracle worker, I found one!

Thanks

I've read both of those, what is your point? In regards to the other thread, I personally don't feel that Brian should have had to justify himself. But I also don't keep monitors or giants, so I could honestly care less. As far as the mod/admin thing goes...I've seen "hot" threads go so quick into quarantine its not even funny. In my opinion - which I'm entitled to - that doesn't give people much time to read/voice their opinion on said matter. Especially if someone like myself might only check this site once or twice a day, because I'm busy w/ other, more important things

Thanks

I've read both of those, what is your point? In regards to the other thread, I personally don't feel that Brian should have had to justify himself. But I also don't keep monitors or giants, so I could honestly care less. As far as the mod/admin thing goes...I've seen "hot" threads go so quick into quarantine its not even funny. In my opinion - which I'm entitled to - that doesn't give people much time to read/voice their opinion on said matter. Especially if someone like myself might only check this site once or twice a day, because I'm busy w/ other, more important things
    So, why don't you just ask to get into the quarantine section?

I have an idea, let's all just lay on the floor and keep kicking and screaming. It worked so well, when we were CHILDREN!
    "Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them." ~William Shakespeare

1.1 Normals - Apollo & Medusa
    1.0 Pastel - Zeke
    0.1 Pastel het OG - Dixie
    0.1 Pastel het Axanthic
    0.1 Spider het Axanthic
    1.1 Mojave - Clyde & Bonnie
    1.0 Black Pastel - Conan
    0.1 Spider - Dizzy

Thanks
    Thanked 6,788 Times in 4,306 Posts

Hi,

Just a note for everyone else - quarantine is open to all members who wish to view it - all you need do is contact a member of the Admin team and ask.

Posts moved to quarantine can still be read and replied to by anyone who wishes to do so.

dr del
    Derek

7 adult Royals (2.5), 1.0 COS Pastel, 1.0 Enchi, 1.1 Lesser platty Royal python, 1.1 Black pastel Royal python, 0.1 Blue eyed leucistic ( Super lesser), 0.1 Piebald Royal python, 1.0 Sinaloan milk snake 1.0 crested gecko and 1 bad case of ETS. no wife, no surprise.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dr del For This Useful Post:

AaronP (05-19-2009),Jyson (05-19-2009),stratus_020202 (05-19-2009)

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

I've read both of those, what is your point?

As far as the mod/admin thing goes...I've seen "hot" threads go so quick into quarantine its not even funny. In my opinion - which I'm entitled to - that doesn't give people much time to read/voice their opinion on said matter. Especially if someone like myself might only check this site once or twice a day, because I'm busy w/ other, more important things
    Point:
    You said you can't find any example of "Bear Baiting", so I found one for you. This would be the 3rd time I've said that.

I'm sorry but you can PM any admin for access to the QT Room so I don't understand what threads being moved into the QT Room has to do with anything.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast