Quote Originally Posted by Blu Mongoose View Post
So cute!! They look like they need a hug! I haven't had a bun in years. I had big ones though. My last buck was a checkered giant. I always wanted a dwarf but we have been cutting back on acquiring new pets with both of us busy.
Don't worry, they both got lots of hugs after the photo shoot. They are SO huggable!

Quote Originally Posted by monk90222 View Post
Chloe look like a Dutch mix...They are both adorable!
She could be--they both supposedly have Netherland Dwarf in them and I think they have the same parents but I have no proof of anything genetically other than the obvious uber cuteness gene.

Quote Originally Posted by tigerlily View Post
Aww they are adorable, but look a bit miffed that you have a camera in their face and not something more edible!
They both get this totally alarmed look on their faces all the time (and a lot of times will stand up on their hind legs while being alarmed to get a better look around)--both have a semi-alarmed look in one of their photos. It's like,, OOH ALARM! CARROT SO GOOD WHAT I was alarmed? Cilantro and parsley followed the photo taking so it was all good.

Quote Originally Posted by tigerlily View Post
Your avatar is great too!
Heheee, thanks. I think Chloe looks like she is contemplating reving those ears up and taking off chopper style.