For whatever reason, I never really took photos of my bunnies before now, which is pretty much blasphemy due to how insanely cute they are. They are both some sort of Netherland Dwarf mix and about a year old now.

I think that they are brother and sister, although I did not get them from the same breeder. I got Zoey first, from someone who did not get their male neutered in time and wound up with a litter. I got Chloe a few weeks later from a breeder, but Chloe and a few others had actually been given to her by someone in the same town because they had an accidental litter. Since this breeder lives in the same town as the person I got Zoey from and they have similar qualities (longer ears than pure Netherland Dwarfs) I believe that Chloe is Zoey's sibling.

Zoey was supposed to be a boy, so I wanted to get a girl to go with him in case he didn't get along with another male. So I picked Chloe since she was sexed as a female. Turns out Zoey is a girl and Chloe is a boy, but when you don't find out for sure until several months after the names have been given when you take the male (Zoey) to get neutered you just kind of let it slide (and of course the vet calls to let you know that ummm, you brought us a girl...?). They have both been fixed now anyhow, so I guess it doesn't really matter and they are the bestest of bun friends.

Aaaaanyhow, enough! On with the pics!

Zoey:

Chloe: